Info Tunes

TImeline and HR


Wait EP Timeline


Update: Wait EP is now on iTunes

Latest Article

Collaborating on a New Song

Over the past few months, I have had the pleasure of writing new music for a vocalist and lyricist I have not collaborated in years. Dave Gr...

end div


Nov 18, 2018

Upcoming Single

Last month I was working on a single for a song to be released this month, November. Contempt. Unfortunately, I hit a bit of a writers block and decided to shift approach. That single is now called Losing Time.


Music, and anything creative for that matter, works best when emotion is leveraged more than logic.  At least for me - or perhaps better put, don't take it too seriously.

For the song Contempt there was a lot of study into melody and structure - it didn't match with how I was feeling and is stuck in a mental block. At least for the time being. 

So I decided to take a different approach and play with the song Contempt at a later point. 

The direction to a new single was light and enjoyable. It tapped into how I felt more than the notes of the song specifically.  "Losing Time" was originally a song I wrote years ago called "Snort in Time" and focuses more on guitar and just enjoying the music without thinking too much.

The lesson I have learned here is: Taking things too seriously, just turns into crap. Or something like that.